My Holliday!

on Wednesday, January 5, 2011
The winter break was 2 weeks long. I went to Cambodia and Long Hai Beach. It was awesome. When I went to Cambodia, I was very surprise by the people, they are just so nice. Everything in Cambodia was so cheap and they always cost us in dollar, which I was very surprise and I didn't know that before. In Angkor Watt, we should buy bananas for the monkeys to eat. There was money that was pregnant, so she couldn’t go out to the crowd to take the food with other monkeys. When I saw her, I could feel my heart tenderness. I felt very sorry for her, so I brought her my bananas. It was really cool to watch her eat the bananas. I met ViVi at the Long Hai beach, and it was WOW! I was very shock when I met her cousin and her. It was a wonderful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment